Where are you now?
- Have you reached a crossroads?
- Are you pausing at the sign post wondering where to turn?
- Are you halfway up the mountain and wonder if it’s worth the slog to see the view
- Or would it be safer to climb back down again to security of ground level?
nowhere in particular?
What is the result?
Life has lost its fun. What have you lost?
- Your way?
- Your energy?
- Your purpose?
What would it be like if you could…
- Stop and enjoy the view
- Look at the path ahead and decide if that is leading you to where you want to go
- Choose a completely new path to follow
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with
a single step..."
We would not get far on an unfamiliar journey without a compass and a map to guide us to our destination...
We’d stop and look
We’d consult the map
We’d check our compass bearing
That is fine if you are familiar with travelling alone -
But what if you have lost your way a bit?
Would it help to stop and then ask for some help to find the way?
That is where I come in – Susie, The Coach at the Crossroads
As your fellow traveller on the path of life I am here to walk beside you and listen as you tell me where you would love to go...
So tell me - are you ready to start that journey? Contact me now and we can plan it together!